Pacific Auto Company has earned certification from the NSF Automotive Parts Distributor Certification Program for meeting all certification requirements. These requirements include:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Effective records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to use should the situation arise)
Obtaining NSF certification provides confidence to collision repairers, insurers, and consumers that we are meeting the highest criteria to manage parts quality and traceability in order to provide better value to our customers.
For more information about NSF automotive certification visit www.nsfautomotive.com or email [email protected].