JOB POSITION: Outside Sales Representative
Pacific Auto Company is an aftermarket auto parts distributor serving auto repair businesses and distributors in the Los Angeles area, looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative with aftermarket experience.
• Diversifying and increasing the company’s customer base by developing new relationships with local clients or customers
• Generating sales from new accounts to reach monthly sales goals
• Using lead lists to visit customers on a day-to-day basis to build relationships for continued month over month growth
• Managing and providing assistance in maintaining accounts of strategic clients while ensuring clients’ demands are satisfied
• Receive and answer calls from the clients or client service units in relation to the clients’ requests or questions.
• Conducting follow up calls and visits with customers to develop long term relationships
• Working with the Operations/Wholesale manager on strategic sales tactics to acquire new customers.
• A bachelor’s degree
• A basic understanding of automotive repair business practices
• Excellent phone and in-person communication skills
• Ability to pass drug and background checks
• Sales experience is preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Clean driving record
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
• Requires little supervision
• Highly motivated
• Capable of handling multiple tasks
• Can work autonomously
• Self-starter, proactive, takes initiative
• Leadership skills
Company vehicle will be provided for sales trips.
All applicants must be able to pass a background check, drug test and MVR screen prior to employment. PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested, please send a cover letter & resume to [email protected]