JOB POSITION: Customer Service Representative
WHO WE ARE:
Pacific Auto Company (PAC) is the leading aftermarket auto body parts distributor serving auto repair businesses in Southern California. The company specializes in providing quality collision auto body parts and cooling products with the best price and service in the industry.
WHAT WE NEED:
Pacific Auto Company is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Representative for our South El Monte branch location that is looking to gain experience and expertise in the aftermarket auto parts industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
• Quote customers and process orders
• Have an up-to-date knowledge on the company’s products and specials
• Maintain and update our customer database
• Help walk-in customers and direct them to will-call
• Provide excellent customer service
• Process returns or schedule pick ups
• Understand and learn company internal processes
• Receive and resolve customer issues in a professional manner
• File copies of orders received, or post orders on records.
• Work with teammates to achieve monthly sales goals
• Complete all other customer service related tasks
• A high school diploma. It would be a plus if you have auto parts knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent oral communication skills (in-person and phone)
• Confident personality and self-motivated
• Personable and positive attitude
• Bilingual in English & Spanish (Preferred)
If you are interested:
Please send a cover letter & resume to [email protected].